Job ID 11879
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
D-WAY Recruit is looking to hire a Payments Product Manager -EMI.
- Monitor the daily sales processes closely and keeping a track of Sales Prospects.
- Develop new Sales Verticals by Identify new business opportunities that may arise through LinkedIn, social media and strategic partnerships.
- Create sales and progress reports for senior executives.
- In all internal and external communications, present a professional and positive image of the department and the company as well as maintaining constructive relationships.
- Take all responsible steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and eliminate any conflict of interest.
- Identify and develop new sales strategies and convert them into profitable new business and assist with other sales and marketing activity such as trade shows and conferences.
- Attract new clients and convert them into active accounts.
- Work with the Marketing Department on sales promotions and lead acquisition.
- Undertake other such duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonable required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Attract new Introducers, Partners and Agents.
- Contribute in dealing with Introducers, Partners and Agents to increase sales revenue.
- Reporting directly to Management.
- 3 + years of proven Sales & Business Development experience in the B2B Payments Industry (EMI / PI / SPI).
- Familiarity within the Medium / High-Risk Sectors.
- Specialized in Niche sectors.
- Excellent working experience with LinkedIn.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Well-presented, capable to work under pressure and efficient to meet deadlines.
- Proven portfolio / track record.
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Medical Insurance
- Opportunities for growth and development