Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Tickmill is looking to hire a new Payment Specialist that will be responsible for processing incoming and outgoing payments via various payment methods on a daily basis.
What the job looks like?
- The Payment Specialist will have the chance to:
- Manage incoming and outgoing payments via various payment methods daily,
- Identify improvements and suggest solutions for the system and daily processes,
- Investigate and resolve various payment related matters and assisting clients regarding payment related questions,
- Communicating with payment system providers and third-party vendors,
- Assisting the Head of Payments Department with daily tasks, if required,
- Support the rest of the Payments Team with ad hoc requests and routine duties.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Minimum 2 years of Payments experience in financial services or similar industry,
- Be able to demonstrate experience in various computer programs,
- Excellent command of English language,
- College or University Degree. University Degree in Finance will be considered as an advantage,
- Attention to detail and numeric mindset,
- Client-focused approach,
- Positive can-do attitude,
- High level of work ethic,
- Organizational and Management Skills,
- Excellent team player.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and
- Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.