Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Tickmill is looking to hire a Partnership Account Manager that will be responsible for building Tickmill’s business in the Partnership area while helping to generate Business and assisting in building the markets for the rest of the world countries (ROW).
What the job looks like?
The Partnership Account Manager (ROW) will have the opportunity to:
- Assist IBs to expand their network,
- Network through social media or other Channels to find new partners,
- Provide insights on improving the approach for converting IBs,
- Build Tickmill’s business in the Partnership area while helping to generate Business and assisting in building the markets,
- Represent Tickmill in key B2B and B2C events and providing retention,
- Provide existing and prospective IBs the highest level of service in a timely manner and promote the company’s financial products and services.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- 3+ years of experienc
- e either in Sales, Partnership and/or Business Development position in a financial services company,
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral,
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications,
- College or university degree.
- Outstanding negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented,
- Professionalism and high level of work-ethic,
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent team player.
- Flexible to work on public holidays on rotation.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) Monday – Friday.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company and self-development.
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Opportunities to focus on your Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness -Limassol Marina).
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care.
- Provident Fund.
- Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance.
- Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.