Job ID 11933
Career Level Mangement
Experience 2 Years +5 Years +
Academic Level BachelorMasters
bbf: is looking to hire a Operations Director (Luxury Furniture Shop & Distributor).
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage cost and profit of the Shop;
- Identify new suppliers and build a scheme to become an exclusive distributor of furniture, kitchens, etc. to bbf group of companies;
- Manage the sales & stock, manage sales team and warehouse;
- Day to day work and coordination with sub-contractors and suppliers, identifying new ones on international market;
- Control payments, accounting documents and financial issues;
- Day to day work and communication with Clients;
- Correct and control purchase of stock.
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance, MBA will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in a related position
- Luxury shop industry background, preferably furniture shop
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- In-depth understanding of finance and project management principles
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Team player with leadership abilities
- English language is a must, Russian and Greek will be considered as an advantage
What do we offer:
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Fast growing company with potential career perspectives.
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.