Job ID 8509
Experience 2 Years +
The Office Manager and Personal Assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, greeting visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
- Develops, implements, and administers departmental office systems and procedures.
- Monitors budget including tracking expenditures and providing reports
- Act as a first point of contact for visitors Answers telephones and receives visitors; schedules appointments, maintains calendars and arranges and coordinates meetings and events.
- Provide top level assistance to the Executives for work related issues
- Proactively establish and maintain highly organized filing system, correspondence, and other records.
- To carry out day-to-day secretarial and administrative activities of the office.
- Receive all internal & external mail; sort and distribute to concerned officials.
- Accountable and responsible for safeguarding confidential information
- Organize all necessary travel arrangements of the as flight bookings, hotel accommodation etc.
- Co-ordinate facility needs for all meetings.
- Ensure that overall office management reflects and displays the company’s corporate image & values.
- Performs wide variety responsible and confidential administrative and secretarial duties.
- Handles the stationary and other small material requirements of the office and the department.
- Other job duties, as directed
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience as Office Manager and Personal Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Greek will be considered an advantage
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good attitude and ability to learn and work under time constraints