Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Capital.com is looking for an MT4/MT5 Administrator.
- Installing and configuring MT4 / MT5 Servers
- Ensuring the continuous operation and running of the MT4/ MT5 systems
- Setting up and maintaining new and existing financial products
- Troubleshooting system issues, managing system upgrades, document processes and providing technical support for users
- Monitoring system performance, availability, backup/restore and continuity of trading platforms, systems & software
- Performing routine audits of the trading platform systems and software Performing periodic health and performance checks of all trading platforms and systems
- Working closely with our risk team for resolving issues related to the trading platforms, systems and software.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or any other relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of the Forex market
- Hands-on experience with trading platforms, especially with MT4/MT5
- Proactive and efficient with strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Windows/Linux scripting language will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge in SQL queries will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Zabbix/Grafana systems will be considered an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development.