Job ID 7984
Experience 2 Years +
BrainRocket is looking for an experienced L&D Manager to join our HR team!
- 3 years of experience in delivering trainings
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts and de-escalate stressful situations
- Experience working in big companies (from 500 employees)
- English – Advanced level
- Higher education (psychology will be a plus).
Would be a plus:
- Experience in an IT company
- Experience with building L&D system from 0.
Duties and opportunities
- Developing HR training and development strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Planning, directing and delivering training and development programmes including staff inductions, to accomplish the organisation’s goals
- Designing and implementing appropriate e-learning strategies
- Develop training and educational materials for current staff and new hires, including visual aids, multimedia tools, training booklets and more
- Create testing and evaluation processes
- Prepare and implement training budget.
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks;
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in a hotel for 2 weeks);
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees;
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes;
- Birthday celebration present;
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation;
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).