Our client, an International firm with offices in Limassol is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Magneto Developer to contribute to delivering projects through their entire lifecycle. You will be building new ecommerce sites play a key role in shaping platforms capabilities. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and realize new opportunities for the Business.
- Following best practices in developing Magento extensions, producing maintainable code and minimising the complexity of future upgrades.
- Developing the system to operate at scale with hundreds of Magento instances running off a common code base.
- Integrating Magento via API and file-based data exchange with other components.
- Magento 2 Module Development
- Designing and developing Magento extensions internally
- Developing code which follows Magento Coding Standards.
- Collaborating with the Product Owner and UX Designer to define and deliver specs aligned with our business priorities.
- Supporting automated testing, CI pipelines and release management.
- Implementing Magento version upgrades across our sites production estate.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous development experience on Magento Open Source (previously Community Edition), including experience on Magento 2.x
- Experience writing PHP code to consume third party APIs
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a full-time developer
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
- Magento certification is definitely a plus
- Experience with system architecture
- Experience working with issue tracking systems
- Experience using version control, continuous integration and workflow management tools such as Gitlab
- Experience analysing business requirements and designing the technical solution which will address these requirements
Remuneration & Benefits
- 2.600 euros net monthly salary plus one month salary bonus.
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development