Job ID 10532
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Quadcode is looking to hire a Linux System Administrator (Infrastructure).
Examples of first tasks in the role:
- SCM Implementation;
- Migrate docker-registry to Artifactory;
- CI/CD Infrastructure optimization.
What will you do:
- Effectively install, operate, and maintain systems/services in private (OpenStack), public (AWS) clouds and on bare metal.
- Perform continuous health monitoring, improve the stability/performance of the Linux Systems and troubleshoot issues that may arise;
- Responding to security incidents and applying patches accordingly;
- Perform backup/restore/rollback and disaster recovery operations in Linux Infrastructure environments;
- Communicate with other teams for mitigation of any issues with managed environments;
- Create, update and organize technical documentation and knowledge base for the team and other departments;
- Daily scrum standups (11:30 UTC+3), engaging in peer code reviews, and using collaboration tools like Slack and Zoom.
What we expect from a candidate:
- 3+ years of Linux Systems administration; deep knowledge and experience with Debian based Operating Systems;
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code principles and hands-on experience with automation tools (Ansible / Chef / Terraform/ Pulumi);
- Hands-on experience in administering, provisioning, configuring, tuning and monitoring of application web servers (Nginx), databases (MySQL / PostgreSQL) and HA systems;
- Experience with the best practices of virtualized and/or containerised environments (OpenStack / KVM / Docker);
- Experience with technologies and methodologies of CI/CD processes (GitLab / Jenkins);
- Self-driven, with ability to take ownership of issues and follow them through to complete resolution;
- English B1+, Russian B2+.
What we offer:
- relocation opportunity to Cyprus after a trial period;
- remote or hybrid work model in our Cyprus office;
- health insurance and mental health services;
- 13th salary and 21 vacation days per year;
- provided lunches or food allowance;
- monthly tuition reimbursement (kindergartens/schools);
- English and Greek lessons;
- provided professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- sports reimbursement;
- team buildings and parties (e.g. Japan Day at the office);
- gifts for work anniversaries: from AirPods Pro to MacBook Pro;
- bonuses for special events (e.g. child’s birth).
Relocation package includes:
- visa support, an opportunity to get an EU citizenship;
- preparation of all documents (fully provided by the company);
- flight tickets coverage for employees and their families;
- free corporate apartment for 2 months;
- full coverage of migration costs while in Cyprus;
- reimbursement of a rental car or transport allowance for 2 months.