Job ID 10087
Career Level Senior
Academic Level Bachelor
Kpax Marketing Online Ltd is looking to hire a Legal Administrator / Paralegal.
- We are looking to hire a Legal Administrator/Paralegal with exceptional administrative and research skills to join our growing Legal Team. As a Legal Administrator Paralegal you are expected to work comfortably under pressure with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- To ensure success, as a Legal Administrator/Paralegal you should be detail-oriented, exercise sound judgment and you must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen interest in providing purposeful support to lawyers and paralegals. Top candidates will be familiar with key legal principles and possess incredible accuracy, strong IT skills and excellent time management.
- Organize, analyse, and compile information
- Sorting of old folders and re-organization
- Organization and Maintenance of Legal Server
- Filing of soft copy documents with formula on Server
- Execution of documents
- Handing the Registrar of Companies (CY) Documentation and administration
- Providing administrative support
- Handling communication with various departments within the company
- Assist with the day-to-day operations
- Prepare, execute and process documents such as Organizing Certifying Officer and Registrar
- Messenger for registrar documents and other documents including certification and apostille
- Ensure compliance with service standards, company policies and procedures, agreed operational and control processes
- Organize all correspondence of the department. Tracking of renewal and expiration dates on
- Trademarks and Loan/ Service Agreements
- Creation and Maintenance of Excel Spreadsheets for organization purposes
- Drafting of simple documents such as cover letters and corporate structures
- Assisting other team such as finance with providing company details found on the server
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors Certificate in Law or related (desirable).
- One year of experience in a legal environment.
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
- Systematic knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Lexis-Nexis, USAO and scheduling software.
- Trustworthiness and ability to maintain confidential information
What’s in it for YOU!
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and additional occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in house entertaining space
- Options to enroll at Company’s medical insurance scheme
- Possibilities to enroll at company’s pension plan
- Exciting company activities such as monthly lunches, corporate events, intercompany football team, tournaments and more
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world