Job ID 8214
Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
As a Lead SQA Developer you will get the opportunity to lead a QA team to deliver top quality features through extensive, fast paced testing and regression. The candidate will be joining a team of outgoing individuals who share a great team dynamic and are part of a fantastic company culture which promotes flexibility and balance.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage a globally distributed QA team
- Help coach and train team members
- Act as the champion of quality (functional and non-functional)
- Ensure quality standards and processes are always followed
- Partnering and collaborating with all departments throughout the SDLC
- Mentor and coach members of the team
- Promote a culture of growth and continuous improvements within the team
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5-7 years of QA experience in the web development sector
- Experience with test case management software is preferable
- Experience with functional and non-functional testing
- Experience with black-box, white-box, and grey-box testing
- Excellent knowledge of web tech stack (HTML, CSS, RESTful API … etc.)
- Extensive experience with Docker, Maven, Jira, Bugzilla, Jenkins, SonarQube.
- Proven ability to define test scope and create test cases
- Proven ability for problem solving
- Proven ability for transferring knowledge into documentation
- Demonstrated leadership and project planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan based on available resources
- Strong understanding of different levels of testing and test reporting
- Experience with managing a team of Quality Analysts
- Able to drive organizational vision with minimal supervision
- Experience with automated testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience (preferably technical discipline) is a plus.
- Experience with Selenium or Postman a plus
- Experience in online payment industry.
- All employees must be eligible to work in the Cyprus Republic