Job ID 10058
Experience 2 Years +5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
FxPro is looking to hire a Lead Security Operations Center Engineer.
- Analyze the infrastructure of the company and find useful events sources which may aid in threats detection;
- Monitor and investigate alerts to identify attacks;
- Ensure all firewalls, security devices, systems, databases and applications report authentication, authorization and accounting information data to central logging facilities;
- Write technical standards to meet corporate policies and industry best practices;
- Using your knowledge of IT Security principles, techniques and technologies you will own developing and maintaining supporting documentation, you will be required to assist in deploying automation of operational processes and procedures, identify weaknesses, propose, plan and deploy improvements to address and enhance the infrastructure design;
- Conduct live incident response in order to define the scope, investigate, contain and remediate cyber threats;
- Design and implement tools and utility software in support of security-related activities.
We are looking for:
- Modern internet protocols like UDP, TCP, etc.
- Advanced understanding of iptables;
- Analysis of traffic for attack anomaly detection and creation of mitigation rules;
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security field;
- 3+ years of experience as SOC Analyst;
- 2+ years of incident response experience.
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- PC on Linux or iMac, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development.