Job ID 8114
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Academic Level Bachelor
Harris Kyriakides is currently looking for a Law or Business Administration Graduate to join our firm for a Summer Internship.
Candidates must submit their applications by June 21, 2022.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate should hold a university degree and have an interest in corporate law.
- Conducting client reviews and due diligence
- Conducting Risk Assessments and World Checks
- Develop, implement, and review company policies and regulations
- Participate in continuous improvement projects with various teams
- Help the company continue to meet standards and regulatory obligations
You will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Business Administration or
- Knowledge of AML Legislation will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism