Prime Property Group is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Land Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for locating, researching, and contracting new land suitable for acquisition and development in the region of Cyprus.
- Locate land suitable for acquisition and development by conducting the necessary market research.
- Create relationships with brokers, landowners, real estate agents, attorneys to facilitate the acquisition of land.
- Research and develop new market data to determine markets that should be targeted for further investigation.
- Determine land values in the specific market by checking property sales by means of public records, developers, and other professional affiliates.
- Negotiate the acquisition of land with the seller or the seller’s representative.
- Create all documentation, reports and analysis to support buying/not buying decision for the land.
- Monitor and coordinate the procedures for Legal and Technical Due Diligence.
- Update management on acquisition status and issues on a timely basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, Finance or related field is required
- At least 5 years previous experience in similar position
- Understands market and industry trends
- Excellent knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant to the land acquisitions
- Good knowledge of the procedures to purchase land
- Ability to connect with people, and develop and maintain professional relationships
- Strong negotiating ability
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, both oral and written
- Knowledge of software: MS Office
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation package.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Career perspectives within a fast growing business environment.
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects.