Job ID 10545
Experience Less Than 1 Year2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
David Kennedy Recruitment is looking to hire a Junior Operation Assistant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act on the behalf of the manager by endorsing all their duties in their absence
- Provide support to the manager for any operation-related problems
- Organise and plan out meetings & team building sessions upon request
- Provide immediate response to all staff & stakeholders queries
- Deliver outstanding customer care as well as create lasting relationships with our various vendors
- Assist with the preparation and completion of forms as well as all other related documents
- Provide help with recruitment and onboarding activities
- Conduct inventory and office supplies orders upon request
- Ensure that logs and order forms are regularly updated
- Review all operations and make appropriate improvement recommendations to the manager.
- Fluency in English (C1-C2), both oral and written
- Previous experience in a similar position within the Forex industry
- Completion of business writing and/or elocution courses will be considered as a strong advantage
- Ability to display excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great time management and organisational competencies
- Strong drive to expand own knowledge.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.