Job ID 11355
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Spectrum is looking to hire a Jr Legal Officer.
What you’ll do
- Organise and coordinate Board and Committee meetings, draft agendas, minutes, and reports to a high standard
- Take responsibility for all Cypriot corporate law matters, provide relevant advice and maintain all corporate documentation
- Assist the Board and other Committees on specific projects.
- Proactively collaborate with the global legal team in providing top-class legal advice
- Be the first pair of eyes on contract reviews.
- Stay up to date with legal developments and expand your legal knowledge.
What you need to have
- Excellent understanding of the principles of good governance and ability to apply them in practice
- Education to a Degree level (background in law, politics or governance preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate secretarial role in any of the following: regulated investment firm, fintech, or other regulated entity
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience handling confidential matters.
- Have a relentless drive for excellence and attention to detail.
What we offer
- Working with a highly motivated and successful team of high performers, you will be learning every day.
- Training and education to help you evolve into who you want to be.
- Appreciation for your talent and ideas
- Generous remuneration package