Job ID 9822
Experience 2 Years +
Capital.com is currently looking for a talented Java Developer to join our team.
What you will do:
- Build, automate and support core trading services
- Implement real-time financial operational analytics and incident management services
- Implement security and data protection systems
- Design and implement low-latency, high-available, and performant services
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
Key requirements to join our team:
- 3+ years of development experience
- Strong Java core experience
- Strong Spring framework knowledge
- Strong SQL knowledge (PostgreSQL)
- Scala/Akka experience is a plus
- AWS/Docker/Kubernetes experience is a plus
- Kafka knowledge is a plus
- Lua knowledge is a plus
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Knowledge of JVM performance optimization practices
- Git Flow and XP practices
- Passion for innovation and for working in a BIG fintech company
What you get in return:
- For starters, a competitive salary, medical insurance, and pension fund.
- You get to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression. Additional paid days-off and the opportunity to work with one of the smartest teams on the market.
- We allow our people to work flexibly if they wish to and don’t like to micromanage their working lives. Things like employee well-being and work-life balance are embedded in our company culture.
- Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us!
- We are looking for all sorts of talent and have a number of vacancies. (Developers, designers, creatives, strategists and crypto enthusiasts).