Job ID 11345
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Liquinix is looking to hire a IT Support.
- Acts as the first point of IT contact for any technical issues.
- Resolves requests for technical assistance either in person, ticketing system, or over the phone.
- Administers and supports desktop PCs, laptops, printers, VoIP devices
- Maintains and supports in-office IT equipment and back-office systems.
- Deploys new hardware and software as needed.
- Troubleshoots system and network problems, and diagnoses and solves hardware/software faults.
- Assists with day-to-day administration and monitoring of MS Windows servers, Office 365, MS Active Directory, VoIP, and Emails.
- Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00 with 1 Hour Break
- 1-2 times per week Evening shift 15:00 – 23:00 (Remotely)
- University degree in Information Technology or a relevant field.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to master new technology quickly and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently.
- Team Player.
- Health Insurance.
- Friendly working environment.
- Learning and Development Opportunities.
- Competitive Salary is always based on qualifications and experience.
- 21 days paid Annual Leave.
- 5 days paid Sick Leave.
- Happy Hours.
- Free snacks and beverages daily.
- Free Parking Spot.
- Corporate Discounts
- WFH one week per month (up to manager’s discretion).
- Free parking spot