Job ID 9464
Exness is looking to hire an IT Site Technician.
- Performs Service Desk duties, clearly defines user problems received via phone/e-mail/chat, resets/unlocks accounts, sets up printers, applications, troubleshoots TCP/IP issues, troubleshoots Office applications, troubleshoots other software and hardware; images and re-images PCs/laptops (MacOS, Windows, Linux).
- Takes ownership of customer issues reported and sees problems through to resolution.
- Maintains the computer systems, ensures the smooth and seamless running and fixing problems as they arise.
- Ensures compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Ensures compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Trains end user in the use of equipment and/or software when required
- Conducts remote troubleshooting and first technical contact.
- Utilize resources to assist customers in resolving problems (remote desktop sessions,escalation, elevation, knowledge base, management ).
- Updates and triages Incidents logged with the Service Desk according to internal policies and procedures.
- Supports customers from multiple buildings in the area, as well as remote customers.
- Allocates, maintains, troubleshoots, tags, stacks and maintains inventory of IT and A/V conferencing equipment by following internal policies and procedures.
- Installs, configures software and hardware, sets up accounts for the employees, works on the regular updates, and responds to other system related queries.
- Provides technical support to various company events where it is necessary to configure, assemble and operate sound and visual equipment.
- Creates knowledge base articles based on customer incidents as part of the SOP. Edits and updates existing knowledge base articles as they are used.
- Works with Infrastructure and other teams to develop a new knowledge base based on current incidents and customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge in several of the following areas is a must:
- Entry level troubleshooting skills in MS Windows
- Entry level troubleshooting skills in Mac OS X, iOS
- Entry level troubleshooting skills in Jira/Conflrunce/GSuite
- Entry level troubleshooting skills MS Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and GSuite.
- Entry level network troubleshooting preferred
- Considers how work will impact the customer and stakeholders.
- Exhibits a growth mindset with regard to feedback.
- Commits to & completes tasks within expected time frame, holding themselves accountable.
- Asks for help to get unblocked when necessary.
- Experience interacting with customers in the following capacities (phone, chat, person, email)
- Ability to manage multiple applications running at the same time.
- Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently
- Pro-activity and self-learning skills
- Upper-intermediate English. Knowledge of Russian/Greek language would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Great at communication skills, both written and oral, with timekeeping and the ability to manage own workload to meet deadlines and departmental SLA’s.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills and be willing to learn new technologies.
- Previous experience as an IT Technician, System Administrator
- Previous experience in troubleshooting Servers, Switches, WiFi access points is considered as a plus.
What we offer:
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.