Job ID 6905
Experience 2 Years +
Pepperstone is looking for an IT Operations Support Agent.
Our IT Operations Support Agent plays an important role at Pepperstone by monitoring the business-critical IT systems, including our Website, Client Area and Trading Systems and will be able to provide Tier 1 escalation and operational support to the business. You will be able to identify and resolve system outages in a timely manner alongside managing the IT Operations tickets queue and provide fast, effective, and efficient support to stakeholders throughout the business.
The markets don’t stand still and neither do we – please note this role will include late shifts and rostered weekend work.
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work with a strong compliance focus
- Good collaborator and team player
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A pro-active problem solver
- Thrives in nimble, fast-paced environments
- Commitment to further learning and development
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Genuinely collaborative and friendly culture
- Flexible working arrangements – we value work-life balance
- Ongoing Personal Development & Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Frequent team events and celebrations