Exness is looking for a Communications Strategist to join our Strategy Management Team. You will be responsible for executing communications strategy and program management while working in a fast-paced environment. You will be interfacing directly with senior leaders and have the opportunity to showcase Exness global strategic projects. Collaboration, project management, strong communication skills and strategic expertise will be your key strengths as you look to influence stakeholders across different teams and levels.
What you will do:
- Work with the Strategy team to carry out regular communications, working across the company’s strategic areas. Understand the existing projects run by the Strategy team with an eye for opportunities to improve communication around it;
- Participate in building a communications program for strategic projects that aligns with all the departments;
- Develop communications materials of different formats, including developing presentation, compiling articles, copywriting interviews, and producing videos;
- Provide support to and develop scripts for senior stakeholders
- Be the goal setting champion driving and tracking high organisational performance within every strategic communication campaign;
- Plan and execute organisation-wide online and offline events
- Partner with design team to help turn information into attractive visuals, infographics and videos
You can if you have:
- Relevant track record in Internal Communications
- Experience in developing and implementing communication campaigns specifically related to strategic communications;
- Advanced project management skills;
- Teaming skills, a positive attitude, strong collaborative skills and the ability to build relationships internally;
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels;
- A great sense of adaptability in a changing environment;
- A self-motivating, strategic thinking and problem-solver mindset;
- Copywriting, writing and editing texts on different topics and for different target audiences;
- Fluent English/Native English ideally.
We offer you:
- A fairly estimated and attractive package (competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark) with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world;
- Company Car – the company will provide Exness-branded cars to those who relocated, parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years – 18 years, up to three (3) children;
- L&D – support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via: Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill trainings,
- Language classes and our very own Exness library;
- Sports Benefits – Our very own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on site and on-line, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club
- Membership for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license) ;
- Medical – in addition to having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies in order to provide medical insurance for you and your families.
- Coverage is provided for you, your spouse and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient and international support.