Academic Level Bachelor
ENGINO is looking for a qualified candidate for our Export/Import Department. Ideal candidate will possess previous Sales/Traffic/Customer Service experience for Export/Import air/ocean shipping, FCL/LCL rate quotations, booking cargo on vessels/flights, cargo releases, customs procession, intermodal operations, documentation and administration related to the Export/Import field.
- Acquire and evaluate pricing quotes from shipping agents for various shipments, exports or imports.
- Receive and process FCL/LCL orders; schedule and book containers for shipment with steamship lines or airfreight.
- Arrange for trucking and warehousing when required for inbound or outbound cargo.
- Rate negotiation with forwarders, ship lines and agents.
- Arrange and overview Bookings / AES Filing / Documentation / Insurance.
- Establish relationships with agents and carriers that guarantee efficient and accurate routings and billings.
- Interface with domestic and overseas offices, suppliers and customers or representatives and agents to resolve problems.
- Provide information to customers on disposition of their cargo and provide outstanding customer service.
- Enter all information and data in computer system on a continual basis.
- Communicate with customs for import and export process and arrange all necessary documentation.
- Coordinate with the logistic departments of customers and suppliers for the smoother export or import along with documentation management and critical supervision of processes and timelines.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other field that will demonstrate adequate critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience in logistics in similar position for at least 4 years.
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Greek.
- Ability to handle a large volume of work while maintaining focus on the customer; Works well under pressure; flexible and outgoing team player.
- Strong working knowledge of key Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Remuneration Package Offered:
- The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® factory in Limassol Cyprus. An attractive pay package is offered, depending on qualifications and experience, and 13th salary is offered.