Job ID 8303
Experience 2 Years +
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is looking to grow the team with the Immigration Specialist position to undertake the duties described below. Knowledge of Russian language will be considered a strong advantage.
The job comes with a competitive salary, supportive work environment and other benefits like flexible working hours and 13th salary.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle a portfolio of clients and be responsible for their ongoing immigration process;
- Deal with any type of immigration permit;
- Suggest accurate immigration options to clients and provide clear and precise guidance around the procedures;
- Maintain ongoing communication with clients and provide support or information, in a timely and professional manner;
- Ensure that all applications, documentations, processes or renewals are correct and prepared within the timeframe agreed;
- Prepare, review and submit any relevant documentation;
- Liaise with governmental or other authorities;
- Undertake any other relevant action to ensure the successful procedure’s completion;
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory frame.
- LLB or other University Degree;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of Russian language will be considered a strong advantage;
- Speak and write fluently and professionally in English;
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and associates;
- Ability to understand complicated contents and undertake complex tasks;
- Excellent client’s management, communication and workplace ethics skills;
- Maturity in handling confidential information.