Job ID 10750
Experience 2 Years +
Advance Career is looking to hire a ICT Support Account Manager (Technology Solutions).
- Provide support to customers IT Environments and end-users.
- Support is provided remotely and/or on-site when needed.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining and administrating Servers (Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint) and Client computers.
- Configuring, maintaining and administrating Azure environments.
- Deploy, install and configure IT Systems and infrastructure.
- Apply updates to IT systems and ensure security and reliability of all IT infrastructure.
- Monitor and Maintain IT infrastructure and Applications.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls rulesets
- Information Technology or Computer Science studies.
- 1-2 (or more) years working experience in a similar position.
- Experience administrating Windows Servers and Network Environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Experience in Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, ESXI) will be considered as an advantage.
- Certification in any of the required technologies will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking and excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills in English.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.