Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, member of Marriott International, is recruiting an experienced Human Resources Administrator to join our Human Resources Team!
Summary of Responsibilities
The Human Resources Administrator works together with the Human Resources Team to deliver hotel’s Human Resources strategy through effective application of processes and best practices. The specific role handles, monitors and controls the HR Administration function, and also provides support to Recruitment & Selection function.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Forming and maintaining employee records.
- Updating databases internally.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information.
- Answer employees queries about HR related issues.
- Participate in HR projects.
Recruitment & Selection
- To complete the recruitment registration of all new employees, and make sure that all relevant documents are completed on time.
- To source suitable applicants for all current vacancies using appropriate internal and external methods.
- To interview candidates for prospective line staff positions and ensure that the hotel’s recruitment policy is always adhered.
- Administers personnel recruitment or hiring activities.
- Degree in Human Resources, Education, Sociology, Psychology, or other relevant subject.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same or similar position in 4/5-star Hotel/ similar field.
- Excellent Knowledge of English and Greek Languages.
- Excellent writer and oral communication skills including ability to prepare reports.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Familiarity with government labor laws and payroll process.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word, Outlook)