Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Amdocs is looking to hire an HR Business Analyst.
In one sentence
Understands HR business needs. Assesses the impact of those needs, capturing, analyzing, and
documenting requirements and providing high-level solutions to produce an optimal solution. Communicates and implements recommended solutions.
What will your job look like?
- You will be part of a global implementation team in HR organization and will have the opportunity to reflect employees/managers and HR needs by gathering business needs.
- You will be a key advisor for HR’s various functions based on best practices.
- You will design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit HR business needs,operability and budget.
- You will participate in and/or lead formal and informal reviews with various internal stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience.
- You will be responsible for communicating the solution with all stakeholders.
- You will be expected to explain the details of new solutions and their impact on HR processes.
- You will ensure that the end-users and all stakeholders understand the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
- You will prepare solution-related documents and specifications. You will configure the solution, and create, execute, and maintain accurate and detailed test plans for tools/systems testing, where applicable.
- You will support the resolution of configuration/implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
All you need is…
- 1-3 years of experience as a business analyst
- A Bachelor’s degree in industrial management engineering or computer science
- Customer-facing experience – with proven ability to present to different stakeholders in different levels using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on)
- Good analytical skills and experience in processes design
- Familiarity with HR processes is an advantage
- Experience in a global company is an advantage
- Wide knowledge of relevant products and E2E Business Processes
Why You Will Love This Job
- You will be able to use your superior business analyst skills to make a significant impact on high level