Academic Level Bachelor
KPAX Marketing Online Ltd is looking for a Head of QA Division.
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects
- Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework. Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing.
- Facilitating multidisciplinary teamwork between Product, Design, Tech, SEO, Online Marketing and Content, ensuring that the end-product reaches our users in a timely manner and with the highest quality possible
- You will have the ownership of QA environments across all products. Working closely with theDevOps team to define the optimal solution for each platform.
- You will contribute to our platform roadmap, interpret and generate detailed product requirements for your teams, ensure compliance with existing and new regulated markets
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
- Work with commercial gaming, market owners, technical, operational and compliance stakeholders to collaboratively deliver on the roadmap
- Conceptualizing new features and improving existing ones together with the respective departments
- Leading Product auditing and standard QA within your vertical
- Provide regular direction, mentoring, and coaching to QA team members, ensuring the success of the team’s manual and automation efforts.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams
- Own the decision process regarding functionality and priority in all team sprints
- Contribute to launch plans and measuring success of feature updates
- Assess competition by comparing the company’s product to gaming and casino competitors, as well as other relevant products
- Organize data into a logical format for oral presentation and in written reports as requested by management.
- Have a proven track record of leading QA teams, managing the direction of the QA teams.
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any related field is a big advantage.
- Be detail-oriented and organized with your thought process.
- Have experience across multiple projects, off-shore and in-house.
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong communication skills to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- Experience managing testing departments or testing functions, managing large and complex activities and processes.
- Flexible with the ability to and work under pressure.
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual.
- Skills in numerical and statistical analysis
- Experience with quality management systems (QMS)
- Excellent command of English Language
- Remuneration package depending on skills, qualifications and experience
- Exciting company activities
- Excellent work environment
Amazing colleagues – we are 1 big happy family from top to bottom!
- 22 Days of Annual Leave
- Monthly Departmental Lunches! Time to have a bite to eat and connect with your colleagues
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team
- Anniversary rewards
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world