Job ID 8095
Eurotrader is looking to bring in a Head of Legal to our Cyprus team to work across the Eurotrade group entities. In return, we can offer a very fun and friendly start-up environment within a company that is committed to encouraging your professional growth.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Provide general and commercial legal and regulatory advice to a growing company operating in multiple jurisdictions.
- Create and negotiate commercial agreements with existing and potential merchants, partners and suppliers, ensuring that all agreements are approved business cases and the standard policies and procedures of Eurotrader.
- Support Eurotrader on the legal aspects of new product development and new product delivery channels.
- Manage general or ad-hoc commercial legal queries from internal business stakeholders
- Be responsible for creating, updating, maintaining intercompany agreements within a multi-national group.
- Work closely with compliance to validate client agreements, providing adequate protection for Eurotrader and our end clients.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- You must be a qualified Solicitor
- Experience delivering regulatory advice (especially in an UK or EU regulated Financial Institutions)
- The ability to identify relevant business and legal issues proactively, evaluate risks and find creative solutions, particularly regarding novel situations
- Prior experience of the Forex, Crypto on Financial Investments sector
- First-class communication skills and an ability to explain complex legal concepts and requirements to a range of audiences