Job ID 7733
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic FX sales person to be responsible for opening and initiating deliverable business.
- Identify and sign clients for company’s liquidity.
- Identify and sign up start-up brokerages for the company’s All in One Broker solution.
- Contact potential clients and present the Company’s services.
- Receive incoming calls from customers interested in the Company’s services.
- Inform clients about the Company’s services and respond to all relevant issues and requests in the best way.
- Follow up telephone contacts and suggest the most appropriate service to clients, according to their needs.
- Monitor the delivery of services purchased by the customer, coordinate execution and provide excellent post sale support.
- Keep a record of client meetings / calls, updating files, tools, systems or shared reports, while keeping track of useful information.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, provide relevant information, ideas or feedback and assist the team.
- Attend trainings and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Source introducers who will promote company’s business solutions in their respective countries.
- Hire and maintain a network of country specific business developers.
- Participate in EXPOS and other events globally.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the FX industry
- Good command of English language
- Good communication, negotiation and organizing skills
- Team spirit and initiative
- University Degree