Job ID 10824
Career Level Mangement
Experience 2 Years +5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
David Kennedy Recruitment is looking to hire a Head of Human Resources (HR).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention
- Administrate, supervise and oversee the human resource programs and personnel including: compensation, benefits, leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations;
- performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; training and development
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Provide professional leadership, support and development to the HR department. Provide reports on all areas of HR including updates on Employment Law, HR policy, best practice and workforce development
- Ensure that the company complies with current regulations, accepted professional standards, policies and procedures
- Manage the execution of the HR Strategy and HR department, manage the HR budget
- Drive the continuous improvement agenda with focus on engagement & welfare activities and maximising productivity
- Execute a plan for diversity, equality, and inclusion that aligns with company values. Take a lead role in transforming and strengthening the organisational culture, ensuring that the values and approach are displayed
- Regularly coach, mentor and support senior and high potential personnel within the company, develop and maintain effective relationships and encourage retention.
- Native/fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR role, with minimum 3 years in a management roles
- Previous working experience in same/similar role from FX, Gaming or related industry is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or a Business-related subject will be considered as an advantage
- The ability to create and develop people strategy
- Commercial acumen and experience of using metrics for driving performance & sharing insights with senior management
- Pro-active attitude and a passion for leading with integrity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a positive, approachable personality
- A curious mindset, to think innovatively and rationally about concerns and come up with creative solutions
- Experience of managing a skilled team and make quick but rational decisions
- Understanding of local Labour law & ability to address potential issues to stakeholders & external partners supporting the company in this area
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise, problem-solve and use own initiative
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to be an inspiring role model who encourages collaboration
- Ability to accept and provide feedback, be challenged on your advice, and work well under pressure.
- Computer literate with sound knowledge/experience using HRIS/ATS software. Microsoft Office applications and various productivity solutions.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills, and performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.