Job ID 10830
Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Betting Connections is looking to hire a Head of Human Resources.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Administrate and oversee the human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Provide reports on all areas of HR including updates on Employment Law, HR policy, best practice and workforce development.
- Provide professional leadership, support and development to the HR department, in order to increase knowledge, share best practice and to ensure that relevant professional standards are met.
- Ensure that the company complies with current regulations, accepted professional standards, policies and procedures
- Manage the execution of the HR Strategy and core areas of the HR department including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Workforce Administration, Employee Engagement, Payroll,
- Bonuses, as well as maintaining and improving HR systems and management of the HR budget.
- Drive the continuous improvement agenda with focus on engagement & welfare activities, maximising productivity, devolving HR responsibilities to line managers and building leadership capability.
- Take a lead role in transforming and strengthening the organisational culture, ensuring that the company values and approach are displayed.
- Execute a plan for diversity, equality, and inclusion that aligns with company values, business strategy and commitments.
- Regularly coach, mentor and support senior and high potential personal within the company to help identifying the individual and development needs, develop and maintain effective relationships and encourage retention.
- 5+ years of experience in the role within the iGaming/Fintech industry
- Excellent English
- Have experience in implementing HR projects
- Have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with employees throughout the company’s structure
- Have the competency to understand what our teams need in terms of growth