Job ID 11359
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years +5 Years +
Academic Level BachelorMasters
Exness is looking to hire a Head of Development (Reliability Tribe).
- Our main goal is to provide stable fault-tolerant and scalable solutions which are created through the evolutionary approach.
- The business growth is fast, and the release engineering, quality and reliability teams have to provide the best service following the speed of business growth.
- Drive geo-decentralized solutions. Exness has retail clients in Europe, Asia, Africa, and South Africa. We must provide the best service, synchronized conditions around the world.
- Guarantee stability for all systems and services during operating.
- Maintain incident management procedures and ensure every incident resolves as fast as possible.
- Maintain problem management procedures and ensure every problem is solved in a proper way.
- Form a strategy of developing service reliability according to company strategy.
- Define company wide standards to create the most qualitative software products.
- Build quality control & assurance tools along with monitoring quality metrics.
- Set up processes of forecasting significant workload changes to be prepared for them.
- Build quality assistance’s processes to improve time to market in development teams.
Release platform area:
- Build company wide release standards and set up automated controls.
- Be a driver of implementing quality and security gates in the release cycle.
- Create a unified simple, flexible and convenient way to perform releases, reduce efforts and improve deploy metrics.
The ideal candidate:
- You’re a successful professional who led 40 to 100 technical specialists in a reporting line guided by a few skilled direct reports (3-5).
- You have strong system-design skills based on deep knowledge of modern software systems and significant experience. (We use in our systems Vmware, k8s, several types of relational and
- NoSQL databases, Kafka, Redis, etc.).
- You can demonstrate hands-on experience building fault-tolerant and scalable systems.
- You know how to build quality related processes along with developing appropriate utilities.
- You worked with observability & telemetry solutions. E.g: Graylog, Grafana, Jaeger, etc.
- You have knowledge in building monitoring and L2 product support teams with 24*7 duty.
- You know how to build modern release processes and automation.
- You’re excellent with process and people management skills and you’re able to combine your passion for technology with effective communication skills and enjoy challenges, problem-solving, and a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience managing the performance and development of high-performing Engineers, including seniors and leads.
- You’re a fantastic communicator and can easily collaborate with other departments cross-functionally.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development;
- Full relocation package to Cyprus for the family and visa support;
- Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses & allowance for other sports activities;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- 21 days of annual leave, flexible public holidays and sick leave.
- Result-oriented approach and flexible working conditions;
- Reimbursement of home working equipment
- Birthday, marriage and baby delivery bonus