Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Prime Property Group is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Head of Design in Limassol.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Hiring, developing, training and inspiring the design team.
- Interpreting client (internal & external) briefs and turning them into creative, feasible, economically sound solutions, delivering high-quality products, guiding, mentoring and overseeing design teams, and troubleshooting design problems.
- Developing strategic design plans with projected timelines and budgets.
- Pitching ideas and the creative vision to the client and communicating the project outline to the design team.
- Choosing the design elements for different projects. Arranging for updating design manuals.
- Overseeing the design projects, from start to finish, and monitoring the staff members to ensure they adhere to the budget and timeline constraints.
- Liaising with existing staff members, managers, supervisors, and clients in order to achieve set goals.
- Reviewing feedback from clients and making alterations according to the clients’ and market needs.
- Analyzing market research to create more effective designs.
- Report to the Development Director.
Requirements for the position:
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in architecture or in related field.
- A minimum of 5 years managerial or senior-level design experience.
- Strong creativity skills and the vision to turn briefs into creative projects.
- Digitalization oriented, open-minded with ability to resolve complex design and communication issues.
- In-depth knowledge of CAD, Autodesk tools.
- Excellent leadership, organization and analytical skills.
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English & Greek languages.
What do we offer?
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Fast growing company with potential career perspectives
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within the accounting department
- Comfortable and prestigious office