Job ID 10742
Experience 2 Years +
Emerald Zebra is looking to hire a Head of Dealing on Own Account Department.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth running of the firm’s trading and execution systems using in-house proprietary software applications and tools
- Manage business-critical real-time trading systems to identify issues and problem areas
- Carrying out trade surveillance and monitoring for transactions
- Constant interaction with development, quant research, and operations technology teams
- Develop tools/scripts to facilitate daily operations
- Partner with IT on systems enhancements in terms of automatic monitoring solutions
- Implement new systems and configuration updates for the purpose of trading operations, risk management, and new markets/product launches
- Testing of software releases, upgrades, and applications as part of the trading system
- Assisting in the training of relevant staff to ensure continuing competence in accordance with the CySEC regulation
- Control the trade processing to the clearing firm accurately and efficiently and liaise with them to resolve any trade discrepancies
- Assisting with reconciliations, fund, and balance settlements on accounts at the end of the day
- Troubleshooting a variety of trading issues and liaising with appropriate teams where necessary to ensure their resolution
- Keeping up to date with changes in market conduct regulations
- Perform competitor analysis and market research if required
- Advanced CySEC certificate.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role within the financial industry in a regulated investment firm
- Extensive knowledge of capital markets
- Very good knowledge of trading platforms
- Good knowledge of trading support tools (Bloomberg, Reuters, and others);
- Experience and advanced knowledge of preparing market research (equities, indices, commodities, and FX).
- Knowledge of tools or languages such as MATLAB, R, SQL, VBA, Java, C++, and MQL would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of quantitative financial engineering methods
- Attractive remuneration package
- 25 days annual leave
- Participation to the Company’s Medical insurance policy upon joining the Company
- Modern and luxury workplace with all necessary equipment
- Free lunch