Job ID 11952
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
IQ Option Europe is looking to hire a Head of Compliance.
Tasks in the role
- enhance, implement and oversee the compliance monitoring program of the company;
- monitor and assess compliance risks and develop strategies to mitigate such risks;
- Lead and manage a team of compliance professionals, ensuring that they are properly trained, motivated, and equipped to perform their roles effectively;
- provide training and support to staff on compliance-related matters;
- handle all regulatory and internal reporting obligations, ensuring all deadlines are met promptly;
- collaborate with other departments to ensure that compliance policies and procedures are effectively communicated and implemented;
- keep abreast of changes in relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards and adjust compliance programs as necessary;
- conduct regular compliance audits and investigations to ensure that the organization is meeting its obligations;
- represent the organization in dealings with regulatory bodies and other stakeholders as required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Law, Finance, or a related field;
- at least 4 years of experience in compliance, risk management, or regulatory affairs in the financial services sector;
- CySEC advanced certificate;
- knowledge of CySEC regulations and guidelines;
- Fluency in English and Greek is required.
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- ability to work collaboratively across departments;
- detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills.
- health insurance and mental health services;
- 13th salary and 21 vacation days per year;
- provided lunches or food allowance;
- monthly tuition reimbursement (kindergartens/schools);
- opportunity to learn English and Greek;
- sports reimbursement;
- team buildings and parties;
- bonuses for special events (e.g. child’s birth).