Job ID 10691
Experience 2 Years +
Emerald Zebra is looking to hire a Head of Back Office.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Supervising the back-office team regarding the opening of trading accounts quality check, process and customer support
- Ability to lead the customer’s onboarding process
- Responsible for KYC verification for potential and existing clients
- Support on regulation requirements determined by compliance officer
- Completing CySEC regulatory reports regarding the division on time.
- Implement procedures and develop the metrics (i.e. KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of the Client support operation, and produce necessary reports required by the senior management
- Educate and motivate the customer support team to enhance the overall client experience
- Perform induction training of the new hires
- Assist in resolving client’s queries regarding products, services, promotional programs, and technical issues via chat, email, phone, and other channels
- Constantly monitoring and improving the quality and speed of the customer support provided to the clients
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders such as Management and other departments (Back Office, Sales, Compliance, etc.)
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Management of the Company.
- Advanced CySEC certificate
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role within the financial industry in a regulated investment firm
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written. Additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and prioritize the tasks
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Creative, proactive, and analytical personality – “out of the box thinker”.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and target oriented
- Fluent in English – Written and verbal (Native speaker would be preferred)
- c€4,500 Gross monthly package
- 25 days annual leave
- Participation to the Company’s Medical insurance policy upon joining the Company
- Modern and luxury workplace with all necessary equipment
- Free lunch