Job ID 7885
Experience 2 Years +
Breezy is a service company that specializes in developing and implementing products for smartphones, tablets, laptops and other electronics.
We are part of the ASBIS group (an international holding company, distributor of IT products in more than 75 countries all over the world.), headquartered in Cyprus, and represented in the markets of Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Georgia and Azerbaijan.
Breezy – is a new holding company that exchanges and sells used Apple products and other brands. For these purposes, an E-commerce platform is being developed for B2B and B2C clients of the CIS.
Our mission is to be that good friend who creates the best conditions for sharing and buying gadgets, giving them a second life.
- participates in the creation of the company’s development strategy in the country of business and is responsible for its implementation
- is responsible for achieving the company’s financial performance (gross profit, net profit), using existing tools and introducing new ones
- determines priorities depending on the company’s strategy, makes key decisions, controls the implementation of plans and budgets, is responsible for the team’s results
- builds long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with clients and partners
- carries out budgeting, financial planning, ensuring the operational efficiency of the business: monitoring and evaluating the results of achieving
- carries out strategic and operational planning
- continuous improvement and improvement of customer experience
- searches for new opportunities, analyzes the market situation, studies its development trends
- forms a motivated and professional team
- creates, evaluates efficiency and optimizes business processes
- Experience in a similar position at least 4 years
- Experience in managerial positions in retail, e-commerce (mandatory)
- Experience in Trade-in or electronic appliances reuse (an advantage)
- Fluent English
- MS office – advanced knowledge, 1C, CRM
- Dynamic work in the international team
- Opportunity for professional development and growth
- Competitive income level (fixed rate + bonuses)