Job ID 10327
Experience 2 Years +
University of Nicosia is looking to hire a Frontend Engineer – Web3 Focused (Remote).
We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join our fast-growing team with a key eye for design, and experience in building complex Web3 applications. The successful candidate will work closely with the in-house software engineering team to build beautiful user interfaces, and develop integrations with Web3 applications.
- Lead the frontend design, development, and implementation.
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use web-based applications.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality.
- Comfortable building components that are reusable and can be shared between teams.
- Develop front-end interfaces to interact with smart contracts (e.g., using Web3js, Ethers).
- Integrate with complex back-end operations that support decentralized applications (using RESTful APIs).
- Maintain source code and troubleshoot systems.
- Stay informed of emerging technologies and provide research, test and support as needed.
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience. A Master’s degree in a related field will be considered as an advantage.
- A Professional Certification that relates to Web frontend development will be considered as an advantage.
- 1+ years of full-time experience in a blockchain-based project.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI.
- Have worked with sass or css-in-js libraries.
- Deep understanding of the front-end development cycle and integration with back-end services.
- In general, you should be fascinated about building decentralized applications with a strong eye for design and understanding of UI/UX.
Bonus points (if you have):
- Deep commercial understanding of blockchain and Ethereum/EVM.
- Experience with Solidity and smart contract development..
- Experience with backend development
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development for Web3 and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services.
- Self-motivated and able to tackle challenging, complex problems in an individual or team-based setting.
- You have an innate curiosity about Web3, NFTs, and the Blockchain space.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and high-quality output.
- Excellent communication skills in English.