Job ID 10905
Experience 5 Years +
At Accor we are currently looking for a Front Office Manager to the new Accor opening in Cyprus, the Mercure Beach Resort Larnaca.
About the position:
If you are passionate about making guests happy, increase revenue, manage, and build your own team and provide the best quality customer service then this is the job for you.
This is an incredible opportunity to run a Front Office department in a brand-new hotel where we expect you to be concentrate in making guests happy.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial position and should have passion for Customer Service, Leadership, Coaching & Training.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- Manage and handle to ensure guest satisfaction, as well as team members; to provide training and development, coaching, counselling and to conducts performance evaluations.
- Ensure compliance With internal SOPs and brand standards.
- Be responsible for planning, managing, controlling, coordinating and participant in Front Office field.
- To assist in preparing monthly forecasts and schedule resources accordingly.
- To assist in analyzing and reporting, on a monthly basis, the Profit and Loss statements. To ensure that all the front office departments are managed efficiently according to the established concept statements and adhere to Company and Hotel
- Policies & Procedures and Brand Standards.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance daily.
- To continuously seek ways to assist the General Manager to maximize their revenues and profits.
- To be responsible in the implementation of Accor audit system.
- To maintain a logbook of all guest and staff incident reports and submit reports to the management.
- To support staff needs in other departments based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels.
- To monitor service and rooms standards in all places of work.
- Will be responsible for reservations in the absence of the reservation’s coordinator and weekends
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Front Office Management
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Greek
- Strong knowledge of Opera System
- Energetic and hands-on with strong leadership and communication
- Proven experience in driving Front Office whilst maintaining brand standards
- Exceptional management and Motivational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong leader with the ability to guide, coach, motivate and develop the team
- The Front Office Manager should possess strong communication skills
What we offer:
- Be part of a international company
- Work for a leader brand as Accor present in 110 countries
- Development and career opportunities
- Benefits according to the role
- Accor discounts card
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Be ALL you are with all your Heart #LimitlessCareers