Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level BachelorMasters
TheSoul Publishing is looking for a Financial Analyst.
- Forecasting and analysis across all aspects of TSP operations and understanding the root cause of variances. The ability to explain variances to both finance and non-finance staff in a concise way and to understand your audience is absolutely critical in this role.
- Managing the full budget process including the quarterly re-forecast process.
- Understanding markets where TSP operates, including the assessment of new markets and providing commercial viewpoints.
- Forward-looking approach to all business decisions and considering opportunities and risks when analyzing business proposals.
- Continual cost-optimization reviews to ensure quality and efficiency in group operations. The ability to make business recommendations using data and your commercial judgement is critical in this role.
- Assisting with M&A process, including pre-deal financial analysis and post-deal integration, including the monitoring and assessment of synergies.
- Developing a model of production analytics across all production studios within the group.
- Developing and enhancing data analytics and data visualization across the group. This involves working with BI developers to produce best-in-class reports that aid commercial decisions across the group.
- Working with the Leadership Team to provide insightful and commercially robust reports that enhance the commercial operations at TSP.
- Ensuring the FP&A is providing the best-in-class service to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or MBA).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial analysis as a core part of previous roles.
- Ability to meet strict commercial deadlines and multi-task various projects.
- Ability to bring FP&A experience to TSP and to enhance existing systems.
- Curious mindset and always asking ‘why’ to arrive at root cause explanations.
- Strong analytical / commercial analysis skill set to add value to TSP operations.
- Excellent communication skills and thinking about their audience.
- Robust and resilient personality in order to succeed with this commercially demanding role.
- Experience in a fast-moving environment and a studio production environment would be highly desirable.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary (we will discuss this individually) with performance-based bonuses
- Location: Limassol (Cyprus), we are ready to offer a full relocation package
- A modern, well-equipped office studio
- Free lunches
- Creative vibes and an international team: 90% of company employees are creators who work from 80+ countries and make awesome positive content for millions of followers worldwide.