Experience Less Than 1 Year
Academic Level Bachelor
Capital.com is looking for a savvy Financial Analyst to join our friendly team in sunny Limassol, Cyprus. The right candidate will have at least one year of work experience in Finance and will be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment while working collaboratively with different teams. Read the job description below and get in touch for a friendly chat.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards in Tableau
- Keeping track of PSPs and Banks balances at all times
- Monitor settling of funds accuracy, schedule set up and keep track of settlements
- Create reconciliation files in Excel using advanced functions
- Assisting with the onboarding of banks and PSPs and integration
- Monitoring bank fees are correctly charged according to the agreement
- Comparison of fees between banks and PSPs
- Corresponding with banks and all PSPs on issues
- Reconcile payments received against statements from PSP and ensure that the correct amounts are recorded in the company’s official records
- Monitoring accuracy of fees deduction and rolling reserve from the PSP
- Monitoring Approval and Declined rates and report if abnormalities.
- Degree holder in Economics/ Finance/ Business/ Statistics or any other relevant field
- At least 1 years of experience in a Finance, Banking, PSP position or any other relevant field
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to ongoing changes quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and across functions
- Excellent communications skills and command of English
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent business written and verbal communications skills
- Detail oriented, highly analytical and a perfectionist
- A fun and communicative team player.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Fund
- Friendly environment and startup mentality
- Great job location in Cyprus.