Job ID 1068
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level High School or EquivalentDiploma
Epic is expanding and seeking to recruit Field Customer Delivery Technicians.
Carrying out all rollout works concerning the fiber to the home fiber network including:
- Pulling the fiber cables from the road manholes to the buildings (compounds and houses) distribution box.
- Terminating the fiber into the splice enclosures and buildings distribution boxes
- Pulling and dropping the fiber from the public poles to the buildings distribution boxes by using an aerial platform or by climbing to the poles
- Pulling the fiber through the compounds infrastructure and terminate the fiber on each floor. Pulling will be done externally when it’s not possible through the infrastructure by using an aerial platform of rigging methods.
- Pulling the fiber from the floor distribution box to the customers premises, install the modem and confirm the service is live
- Delivering epic’s DSL customers and confirming the service
Troubleshooting fiber and DSL problems
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Technical school graduate in Electronics or Electrical Installations
- EMS Cyprus (HMY) License (Electrician and/or Maintenance)
- 0-5 years in the fiber networks or similar field
- Capable for pulling fiber cables and using the needed tools
- Good computer skills (MS office, Windows)
- Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
- Good Physical Condition /Able to transfer heavy loads (30kg)
- Working at Height is required (aerial platforms, rigging etc) – (No certificate required at this point)
- Manual Transmission Driving License
- Experience in fiber termination or pulling will be considered an advantage