Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level BachelorMasters
Epic is expanding and seeking to recruit Fiber Networks Engineer.
- Planning and designing the Fiber deployment for the network as well as the Fiber to the Home Network under the guidance of the Fiber Networks Manager.
- Executing complex designs and issuing Work Order for network changes or new green field deployment.
- Surveying of target areas & Sites collecting GIS data
- Interacting with Transmission and IP teams to set up a plan for the Fiber infrastructure to support the current and the future needs of the Network.
- Interacting with Field Operations team, external stakeholders & contractors for the proper work scheduling for both Network Fiber Deployment and FTTH.
- Interacting with Customer Care / IT and Marketing teams to maintain up to date the supporting systems for customer support / customer provisioning and search availability.
- Maintaining up to date reports, databases and dashboards.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Civil Engineering Surveying Engineering, Topography or any other related field. Postgraduate degree will be considered as an advantage.
- 2 years of relevant telecommunication experience and specifically on transmission and Fiber networks will be considered an advantage.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (able to work with large data sets)
- Strong analytical, multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload under pressure with competing priorities
- Good knowledge of mobile and fixed network concepts, architectures and communication flows.
- Good knowledge of GIS & CAD tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Project.