Job ID 11497
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
eBOS is looking to hire a Executive Assistant.
Required Qualifications and Expertise:
- University degree in business administration, accounting or a related subject.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in a similar position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English languages.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, executives and external partners/customers.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent use of Microsoft office.
- Interpersonal skills and professional discretion.
The employee’s duties will be to provide executive assistance to support the administrative activities of the company. In particular, to coordinate travel arrangements for the company’s staff, including itineraries, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings; organise timesheet reports; manage and prepare financial expenses and claims; handle highly sensitive and confidential financial info and documents ensuring they remain secure; maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible; communicate with external partners; arrange business events; administering the submission of proposals in a timely manner; work closely and effectively with the Directors to handle the office management duties assigned, and to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Provident fund and health insurance after the probational period.