Job ID 8256
KPAX is looking for English Customer Support Representative.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will be communicating with company’s clients and assist them with their enquiries. You would be representing the company therefore, you would have a vivid and responsible personality with availability to work in shifts.
- Responding to client account queries via Email, Telephone Calls and Chat in a polite and professional manner.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints, determine the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chats
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Further training is provided by the company.
- Fluency/Native English level and/or fluency in one of the following languages: Dutch, French Canadian, Spanish, Portuguese, German or any Scandinavian language.
- Proven customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but not necessary as company provides full in-house training
- Strong communications/public relations skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team essential.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monthly incentive Bonus
- Exciting company activities such as monthly lunches, corporate events, tournaments and more
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world