Job ID 10822
KPAX Marketing is looking to hire a English Customer Support Representative.
- Effectively communicating with customers in their designated language.
- A high emphasis on quality, with particular attention to detail and accuracy.
- Providing an outstanding client experience and resolving issues on first contact.
- Resolve product and service issues by clarifying customer complaints, determining the origin of is-sues, identifying and explaining the best course of action, and following up to assure resolution.
- Responding to client inquiries via Webchat, Email, and Phone in a timely and professional way.
- Escalating requests where needed.
- Thoroughly investigating player concerns.
- Promoting a “Safer Gaming” philosophy.
- Staying UpToDate on rules, processes, and licencing needs.
- Contributing to collective effort by achieving necessary results
- Go above and beyond when engaging customers
- Taking part in the Onboarding Programs.
What we are looking for:
- English fluency
- Proven customer service experience is welcomed but not mandatory since the company provides comprehensive in-house training.
- Strong communication/public relations along with active listening skills required.
- Customer orientation and the ability to adapt and respond to diverse sorts of characters
- Proficiency working on computers and touch typing are required.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Accountability and conscientiousness
What’s in it for YOU?
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monthly incentive Bonus
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
- Options to enrol in Company’s medical insurance plan
- Possibilities to enrol in Company’s pension plan
- Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany foot-ball team, competitions, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world’s largest iGaming organisations.