Job ID 11373
Career Level Executive
Experience 8 Years +
Academic Level BachelorMasters
Melco Resorts is looking to hire a E – Commerce & Distribution Specialist.
- Identifies key targets and business opportunities based on relevant market research findings and analysis of customers’ database online
- Analyses the future trend of E-commerce sales development based on company vision/ goal and provides business planning for the adjustment of existing online/mobile business model
- Develops and executes the online/mobile promotional room packages
- Sound Knowledge of setting up and tracking e-commerce purchases and management of CRM’s & Newsletters and other communication tools to drive rooms nights.
- Works with the line of businesses and external parties to develop and manage the sales website.
- Develops, manages, and evaluates the online/mobile sales of SOP products and packages
- Leads the Online Business & Sales Strategy team to achieve the online sales revenues and targets
- Identifies both service and operations opportunities and offers recommended solutions
- Monitors results and usage of quality data for compiling and tracking performances at team and individuals levels
- Works with agencies to set up end to end Campaign setup, Keyword Research, Competition Analysis, Ad Content Creation, Keywords Optimization
- Implements and manages OTA’s and online campaigns including daily management of the platforms
- Manage SiteMinder Channel Manager, NextGuest and Opera guest communication tools
- Digital Marketing Performance Reports
- Updating weekly Digital Performance Marketing Report for all the Digital rooms campaigns.
- Creates a Monthly Reporting and Analytics PPT to analyze traffic data and effectively leverage them to drive digital program effectiveness.
- At least 7-10 years of related experience and 3 years of hands-on management experience in online business and operation
- Extensive experience in related online channels distribution environment for example: Hubspot, Hootsuite, MailChimp, SEMRush, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Events Manager, Google
- Trends, Google Keyword Planner, SimilarWeb, Facebook Audience Insights, Google Ads Manager, Social Bakers, Fanpage Karma, Vaizle, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Facebook
- Analytics, Seoptimer, Minter, Sprout Social
- Preferred good knowledge of the most popular online distribution channel, latest relevant technology, mobile trend, online media, and “Social Media” with an established network and working relationship
- Candidates must hold a degree from a major, accredited institution in the fields of digital marketing, communications, business administration
Skills / Competencies
- Direct to consumer e-commerce experience is highly preferred
- Understands and has knowledge in SEO and SEM
- Expertise in conversion optimization
- Multi-tasker with the ability to juggle many projects
- Team player able to work with all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong computer literacy, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to partner with multiple cross-functional teams
- Flexibility and resourceful to respond to a fast-paced work environment with shifting deadlines
- Personal Competencies
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communications skills and an aptitude for very high pressure on the spot decisions
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced and growing business
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure