Job ID 10189
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
ASBIS is looking to hire a Distance learning specialist.
- Gather information and course elements from members, internal departments, SMEs (subject matter experts), research institutions.
- Develop and design learning material, coordinate, and review educational content, and incorporate current technology in developing specific eLearning curricula.
- Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricula, training assignments.
- Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and developing custom reports to assist with planning and managing the company’s T&D initiatives.
- Ensure that participants are registered for Education and Training events and performs reconciliation function.
- Coordinate and conduct the webinars using MS Teams, and its recordings into LMS.
- Lend expertise in the technical aspects of eLearning to internal departments, as requested.
- Proficiency in Russian and English at an Upper-Intermediate level and above
- Activity, independence, analytical mindset, result-oriented
- competitive salary
- health insurance
- possibility of personal and professional development
- dynamic work environment of international company
- other employee’s benefits
- possibility to work remotely