Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
TBWA\ENTELIA is looking for a Digital Brand Leader.
The right candidate should possess a strong strategic mindset, have a strong digital background, as well as project management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Focuses specifically on a corporation’s digital brand by leading, building and maintaining their presence in the digital world. Responsible for developing solutions to meet clients’ brand objectives based on consumer insight and data. Help cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, retailer objectives and consumer needs.
- Provides a clear roadmap that orchestrates all relevant digital channels and tactics into one actionable plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of digital marketing communication strategies for assigned clients
- Development, coordination and supervision of digital campaigns planning and execution
- Strong analytical skills as to thoroughly understand and evaluate the assigned clients’ industry, business and competition challenges
- Development and maintenance of excellent client and associate relationships
- Participate in the development of social media content
- Review campaigns’ performance and propose actions
- Freely share knowledge, insight, best practice, tactics and ideas
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing related positions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, advertising, business or any related fields.
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Familiar with Paid Media platforms and programmatic advertising, including targeting, and measurement