Career Level MiddleSeniorExecutive
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level CertificationDiplomaBachelorProfessionalOther
We are seeking a Digital Analyst (remote) for a Cyprus based boutique analytics agency. A prestige organisation helping companies grow through the use of data and analytics. Our client supports top companies in various industries such as banks (Eurobank, Piraeus Bank, Astrobank), travel-related (Aegean Airlines, Sani/ikos Hotels), tobacco (Philip Morris in 6 countries) and gaming (OPAP, Stoiximan, novibet). Their main services are Digital Analytics, Data warehousing (on-prem or on the Cloud), BI and Machine Learning.
They expect to have a growth of (x5 in 3 years) and we are looking for a professional who will be joining our Data Engineering Team.
Typical responsibilities for this role would be:
- Report and analyze performance on KPIs across multiple digital properties
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to deep-dive into significant data points
- Collaborate with Analytics Engineers to develop a new advanced GA implementation
- Create dashboards with easily digestible visualizations of data
- Stay abreast on best practices and latest trends in web analytics and all relevant fields
We do not care about a prestigious university degree or social connections. We care about raw intellectual capacity and drive.
You must have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a quantitative field
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong presentation skills
- Be self-managed with an innovative mindset
Bonus points for:
- Experience in PPC management
- Practical experience on A/B testing tools (Google Optimise, Optimizely)
- SQL knowledge, especially on Google BQ for GA360 data
- Strong experience on a popular BI Tool (Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, etc)
- 1-2yr work experience on a similar role, either on Client or agency side
The growth of our company is 100% based on the team and therefore they are looking for talented and really ambitious people. If you are one of those rare breeds, you will be working with a team of young, smart people in a company with a clear growth mindset.
On top of this, they offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Internal trainings either product specific (like Google Analytics, Microsoft PowerBI) or data in general (SQL, AI/ML foundations).
- Brand new tech equipment (Macbook laptop, big screen, headphones)
To apply for this position please click on Apply below or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]